Rear sway-bar pentru Civic Type-R (FN2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Da, te ajuta mai ales la 5D care nu are barele de rigidizare de sub masina cum e la TypeS si CTR.
    http://hondafan.etp.ro/gallery/v/den1grator/

Comment

Uuuuf Den1GRator, cum ma faci tu sa-ti dau un MP.
      The things you are scared of, are usually the most worth while...
      If you wanna FLY, at least FLY BLACKsigpic ->

Comment

N-o sa fii dezamagit.
        http://hondafan.etp.ro/gallery/v/den1grator/

Comment

Originally posted by Corbu' View Post
          Uuuuf Den1GRator, cum ma faci tu sa-ti dau un MP.
          Daca vrei sa le vezi live...da-mi un tel intr-o seara si ti le arat direct pe masina mea...
          www.MobShop.ro www.Mobila-online.ro

Mitsubishi Evolution X MR - Wicked White

EX - Honda Civic Type-R FN2 - Milano Red
          Honda .:. Injen : HKS : CPL Racing : EXEDY : Quaife : Mugen : Hondata : BLoX : OMP : Recaro : Yokohama : OZ : JVC : DLS : Alpine : Focal : 3M : Ferodo .:. Type-R

Comment

Le-am vazut live, cand le-am luat si duminica am vazut montate pe un civic.
            Dar as fi curios cum e masinuca ta si daca poti sa ma dai o tura

Comment

Din pacate cei de la Shelby si-au incetat activitatea, o cauza clara n-am reusit sa gasesc, din ce am vazut pe forumuri, ar fi dat faliment. Cei de la Fulcrum Suspension ( http://www.fulcrumsuspensions.com.au...k-to-life.html ) promit sa puna firma Shelby pe ''roate", prin August zic ei ca-si va incepe activitatea. Intre timp am mai gasit o solutie : http://www.civinfo.com/forum/type-r/...tml#post864033 Whiteline, din pacate inca nu sunt disponibile sway kit-urile lor, marele plus care-l vad eu e ca sunt ajustabile.
              Bine mai sunt si cei de la Ultraracing ( http://www.ultraracing.com.my/Bars.asp?ID=3910 ) si Summit ( http://forum.fn2r.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=286 ) , dar nu prea am vazut rewie-uri adresate la solutiile lor.

Comment

Mai e si asta daca esti interesat:http://www.tss-tuning.de/onlineshop/index.html
                2017 DACIA Sandero stepway 0.9Tce + easy r
                EX-2007 CIVIC 1,8 I-VTEC 140CP

Comment

Aici sunt exemple de elemente de rigidizare, de la diferiti producatori.

Comment

Dragos & Corbu, thx

Comment

"the difference between a strut bar and a swaybar is so great that they shouldnt even be used in the same sentence.

first, i think we need to define what each item is you listed.

a swaybar is often called anti-roll(sway) bar, because that is more of what it does, preventing roll rather than promoting. its just easier to say swaybar. this item is a functional, active part of the suspension. ive not seen any swaybar, either front or rear or both, sold relatively cheaply on ebay. a swaybar connects the suspension of the two sides together and resists the independent motion of each. so if on one side, the wheel is being pushed down, the other wheel is being pushed down as well. same thing if one is going up, the other is pushed up. This will in effect add or subtract to the spring rate on the wheel when you need it most, during turning. it theoretically would not change anything when going straight over a speedbump when both wheels are moving the same amount. however youll feel the effect of the swaybar when one wheel goes over a pothole moreso because youve taken away fro mthe independent suspension. you can have a front swaybar connecting the two front wheels, or in the rear, or both.

a strut bar is a structural addition to the chassis. it is not a part of the suspension. however, it does resist unintended displacement of suspension points when the chassis is under handling forces. this actually is more important in cars with macphersion suspension where the suspension pushes a lateral force at the top of the strut mounted to the chassis. this is why its called a strut bar, even tho not all cars have struts. movement of the top strut anchor would mean an extra change in suspension geometry, basically camber, usually in a negative way. but it actually isnt so much of an effect with honda double wishbone suspension. the strut bar still does function as a structural member and helps maintain chassis rigidity.

a tie BAR is another structural member that is intended to resist any chassis flex. these are placed underneath the chassis and bolts to two points on the suspension, but not on a moving part. its just a chassis stiffener.

a tie ROD, as mentioned is part of the steering, most ppl will talk of tie rods as the actual tie rod END that is at the far ends of the steering rack and connects to the knuckle with a ball joint.

the part that will most affect how your car handles is going to be the swaybar, because its the only part that is an active member of the suspension. let me reiterate, a strut bar and tie bar are NOT part of the suspension, a sway bar IS. very general principles of handling are dictated by differences between front and rear traction. oversteer is a CONDITION (*1) where the front tires have RELATIVELY more grip than the rear, so during a turn the rear tires are going to slide out and have a bigger arc, think of a spinning car still moving in one direction basically as ultra extreme exampble. understeer is the opposite - the car does not want to rotate because the rears have more grip. general rule of suspension - stiffen the rear for oversteer, stiffen the front for understeer.

therefore, adding a swaybar to the front will PROMOTE A CONDITION of understeer. and conversely adding a rear swaybar will promote a condition of oversteer. adding both, well you get an all around stiffer car. i recommend the spring/shock setup you currently have, and then adding a rear swaybar. but i also would recommend that adding that front sway bar will give you that "riding on rails" feeling in handling. a lot of ppl seem to like that too. its up to you. you can get a kit and play with it to what you like. you can ask which one is better or "BEST" than the others, they all seem to work, some have adjustable positions. Suspension Techniques is a popular brand.

now theres a lot of cheap options for a front strut bar. when i added a NEUSPEED front strutbar to my otherwise stock CRX, i actually can say i notice a difference in handling, in a positive way it seemed. im not sure if the cheap ones work as well, as i havent tried. but why bother with cheap stuff. now, my opinion from other ppls feedback on REAR strutbars is that they are not useful and do not change anything. looks like it would really get in the way of the hatchspace anyway. doesnt seem worth it.

ive not added any tie bar to my car, my opinion is that either front or rear is unecessary. the crossmembers in the front and back are part of the strongest and most rigidly designed parts of the car. it seems its just flashy metal to me. not saying stock has no room for improvement, i just wouldnt get caught up with adding structural rigidity where its not needed as much. again, its not like it directly affects handling.

Footnotes:
                      (*1)i say condition because ANY car can be either be driven to a state of understeer or oversteer, without any change to the suspension. changing the suspension to alter the cars handling PROMOTES one condition or the other, but ppl who dont understand this think of cars with certain setups as "oversteer" or "understeer" when either is simply a state during the turn and is always changing in degree. its typical a car can exhibit corner ENTRY oversteer, and corner EXIT understeer. but that alone is dependent on HOW the driver actually drives the car into and out of the turn."

http://honda-tech.com/suspension-bra...t-bar-3053845/

So, cine si-a pus rear sway bar pe FN/FK2?

Comment

FN2 are din fabrica din ce îmi amintesc.

Comment

@dinoc -nu are.
                          Citeam pe alt forum ca ar da un comportament ciudat masinii...si eu sunt curios daca are cineva montat pe vreun civic.
                          '08 Fn1 - Invidia Catback, CAI Injen w hydroshield, Omp front braces, Eibach prokit springs, Ferodo ds2500, Oz ultraleggera w Michelin Ps3, GP kit-front/rear

Comment

Aici zice ca are :
                            http://civictype-r.co.uk/index.php/t...ications-fn2gt

Comment

Da, e drept ca scrie. Un soi de sway bar am vazut ca au facut si cei de la Ultra Racing http://www.ultraracing.my/catalog/in...roller=product, insa destul de departe de ce stiam eu despre sway bar-ul (sa-i spun) traditional aplicat suspensiei independente, motiv pentru care sunt foarte curios cum arata cel stock de pe FN2.
                              Din pacate, poza din linkul pe care mi l-ai indicat nu se deschide...
                              La FD treaba e simpla, singurul meu regret e ca nu mi-am luat de prima data un rear sway bar de 24 mm si m-am multumit doar cu cel de 17 mm (oricum, mult peste cel stock). Dar la FK2 as face ceva pentru un ruliu ceva mai redus si nu am gasit nimic pe piata.

LE: despre rear antiroll bar-ul de la FN2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TjHBaG-ndM
                              Din clip ar rezulta ca FN2 nu are sway bar, asa cum zice Fetherw80. Sau poate nu stiu unde sa ma uit dupa el (nu e nicio ironie).
                              vtin
                              Last edited by vtin; 20-06-15, 14:37.

Comment

Sway bar = anti roll bar și FN2 are asa ceva din fabrica.
                                Dacă vreți pun rămășag cu amândoi, pe cate o șampanie bună sau un vin bun, de căciulă
                                Scrie și în link-ul postat de mine în postul anterior despre tipul de suspensie spate, este menționat anti-roll bar (în plm am avut FN2 ce tot vorbim aici inca îmi amintesc ce și cum )

Comment

Working...
                                X