Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cu toate astea se pare ca nu o fost chiar asa. Sau cel putin, Hamilton nu reunoaste.

http://eurosport.yahoo.com/28102007/...n-reports.html

Hamilton adds denial to 'wrong button' reports
    Sun 28 Oct, 02:41 PM

Lewis Hamilton has added his own categorical denial to suggestions that finger trouble cost him the world championship in Brazil.

A journalist for the Montreal newspaper La Presse has now admitted to wrongly quoting the 22-year-old McLaren rookie last week as declaring that an accidental push of a button on his steering wheel slowed his single seater at Interlagos.

McLaren figures have consistently explained that an unspecified technical fault in Hamilton's gearbox caused the car to select the neutral gear.

In an interview with Germany's Bild am Sonntag, the Briton admits to making a mistake in the season finale.

"Yes, right at the beginning, when I fell to eighth," he explained, referring to his poor opening lap.

But when asked if the subsequent gearbox glitch had also been triggered by his own mistake, Hamilton insisted: "That was a technical problem.

"I was coasting, even though the readout said I was in fourth gear. But I am not so stupid as to have put it into neutral myself," he added.
    "Things are not what they appear to be: nor are they otherwise."
    "The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head." - Sir Terry Pratchett

Comment

• Deja nu mai sunt credibili. Am facut asa, dar de fapt nu am facut asa.
      www.xpt.ro - usi de garaj si automatizari - www.usigaraj.com

Comment

• sunt un fan ferrari de cand ma stiu..iar shumi a fost d-zeul meu!L.H. este un pilot talentat dar lipsit de experienta....veti vedea in viitor.
        Mc'laren a furat sistemul de racire a chiulasei de la ferrari si a platit.asa ca....
        @spoon:asta a selectat gresit pt ca a fost mare presiunea pe el.....incepator la propriu si la figurat.dar are talent.nu sunt fan al lui dar l-am vazut!va fi bun!
        sper ca sezonul urmator barrichelo sa fie inlocuit cu MIKI ALEXANDRESCU pt ca e clar ca au aceiasi valoare :butthead: !!!!!!!
        ex CL7 AT 2006
        CN1 Sport 2005
        KB 1 2007-"A gloriously good car that no-one in their right mind will ever buy"

"The Honda Legend is a highly technically complicated and luxurious bit of kit that seems to be making more of a name for itself as the secondhand sale of the century"

Comment

• nu ii contesta nimeni talentul, dar daca nu face fata presiunii poate sa aibe 69 de tone de talent ca tot degeaba...vin vulpoii batrani si il halesc
          Jante si Anvelope --> www.gumebune.ro

'02 Stream - http://www.hondafan.ro/forum/showthr...-0-i-VTEC-Grey

Comment

• absolut corect.vom vedea.next season.
            ex CL7 AT 2006
            CN1 Sport 2005
            KB 1 2007-"A gloriously good car that no-one in their right mind will ever buy"

"The Honda Legend is a highly technically complicated and luxurious bit of kit that seems to be making more of a name for itself as the secondhand sale of the century"

Comment

• Originally posted by edy
              Ca fapt divers, am inteles ca inginerul ala de la ferrari a venit cu planurile masinii mai intai la honda care i-au dat cu flit. Asa este? Care stiti care este adevarul!
              Cam asa e, sau mai precis:
              Ei 2 complicii, ar fi vrut sa ajunga impreuna la Honda, dar contactati chiar de acestia. Bine, fara schitele Ferrari.
              Honda a cotrobait in toate birourile tehnicle ale concurentei (vezi ultimele achizitii de la BMW si Williams), dar adevarul e ca au si plecat multi (motivul e logic: mintile creatoare au nevoie de libertate nu de posesivitate si dictatura a la Honda).

Edy, cred ca razvan p. a pus punctul pe "i", omul (LH) are talent cu carul, dar lipsa de experienta isi spune cuvantul.
              HONDA. The finest from Japan. Since 1963.

Comment

Working...
              X