1. Deviltry + 1 (1 car)
      Honda Civic 5D MY2012 1.8 A/T Polished Metal Metallic

www.aikibudo.ro
      www.facebook.com/aikido.sakura

Comment

List of participants:

1. Deviltry + 1 (1 car)
        2. Astrul +1 (1 car)

Even the time to prepare my car is very shortly, I'll make sure I'll be there.
        Last edited by Guest; 18-05-13, 21:38.

Comment

List of participants:

1. Deviltry + 1 (1 car)
          2. Astrul +1 (1 car)
          3. ramm (1 car)
          Ex: Civic 1.8 Executive NHB 2007/ Del Sol ESI/ Del Sol VTi
          2 roti

Comment

Здравейте Хонда фенове от Румъния! Здравей Deviltry!

We are happy to see your active preparation for our event.
            There are some links that will be helpful for those of you who are going to join the meeting:

This link will help you find the place: http://goo.gl/maps/xpWdu (shortcut from Bucuresti to Hissar)

These are the prices of Spa hotel "Hissar", in which you are going to stay: http://hotelhissar.com/en/reception/...ption-01-04-11

IMPORTANT!
            Basically at the moment we don't have special offer from Spa hotel "Hissar" connected with our meeting, because we didn't know how many international guests are going to join us. BUT NOW you keep going with your "List of participants", and when we know the approximate number of guests, we will ask the hotel for special offer!

ps: Bulgarian guests will stay at Spa hotel "Augusta", which is exactly nearby to Spa hotel "Hissar". These are the biggest hotels in the area! And Spa hotel "Augusta" is almost full.

Comment

Paradox,

Please let us know the minimum number of guest that you need in order to request group pricing? So far we have 2 double rooms + 1 single.

Blagodaria

www.aikibudo.ro

Comment

I think I'll stay near by (15-20km), so don't count me in the booking group.

Comment

Ок astrul. So, until now you are 2+1=3 people, who need reservation in hotel.

Tommorow we have a general meeting of organizers and we will discuss your accommodation maybe in another hotel - near our hotel "Augusta". With better prices, specially for your group.

Of course after the end of all racing days, you all will join us in our hotel for the party.
                  Last edited by paRADOx; 21-05-13, 10:28.

Comment

List of participants:

1. Deviltry + 1 (1 car)
                    2. Astrul + 1 (1 car)
                    3. ramm (1 car)
                    4. PanterA + 1 (1 car)
                    Apasăăăăăl: 2008 Accord Coupe - San Marino Red - 190cp
                    GPL:

Comment

Hello again.
                      I have to announce something: Yesterday on our general meeting of organizers we've desided about you to join us in our SPA Hotel "Augusta". There are still free rooms in this hotel and the prices for the members of Honda Fan Club are already negotiated as follows:

Double room with one bed (for 2 people) - 35 EUR
                      Double room with two beds - 35 EUR
                      Triple room - 45 EUR

If you want you can add one more bed in the room:
                      For children under 12 years old - 5 EUR
                      For people over 12 years old - 10EUR

The price for the rooms includes:
                      - Breakfast
                      - Two car parks
                      - An indoor swimming pool with 760 cubic metres of mineral water, a water slide and children’s pool, a 40-seat cafe bar
                      - An outdoor swimming pool with 700 cubic metres of mineral water, pool bar and a poolside cafe bar with 60 seats around the swimming pool
                      - Jacuzzi
                      - Sauna

IMPORTANT: You can check in after 14:00pm, and the rooms must be checked out until 12:00am

This is the hotel: http://www.augustaspa.com/index.php?lang=en

Please, everyone who is going to join our meeting to download and fill this document: http://dox.bg/files/dw?a=eb86292c10 and then send it to my email: paradox@hondabg.com

I will reply a confirmation mail with the price you have to pay for the hotel, racing, etc.

VERY IMPORTANT: Please when you send your e-mails to me, add this information:
                      "I will stay at the hotel for .........dayes" (please enter the exact days)
                      Last edited by paRADOx; 24-05-13, 00:04.

Comment

List of participants:

1. Deviltry + 1 (1 car)
                        2. Astrul + 1 (1 car)
                        3. ramm (1 car)
                        4. PanterA + 1 (1 car): 28-30 june, 1 double room/2 beds @ Augusta
                        Apasăăăăăl: 2008 Accord Coupe - San Marino Red - 190cp
                        GPL:

Comment

It's 80% possible that I'll bring my dog to make it the star event
                          So I can't stay at this kind of accomodation (pool, sauna, etc...)
                          I found a chateau, near by, that allows pets.

Comment

List of participants:

1. Deviltry + 1 (1 car) 28-30 june, 1 double room/1 bed @ Augusta
                            2. Astrul + 1 (1 car)
                            3. ramm (1 car)
                            4. PanterA + 1 (1 car): 28-30 june, 1 double room/2 beds @ Augusta

www.aikibudo.ro

Comment

1. Deviltry + 1 (1 car) 28-30 june, 1 double room/1 bed @ Augusta
                              2. Astrul + 1 (1 car)
                              3. ramm (1 car)
                              4. PanterA + 1 (1 car): 28-30 june, 1 double room/2 beds @ Augusta | confirmed | payed

All the others, please send us a mail so we can turn you back a confirmation mail with the price you have to pay. The reservation for the hotel is included!
                              After payment, all you need to do is to come and enjoy.

News about our meeting via AutoBild and Speed-press:
                              http://autobild.bg/%E2%80%9E%D0%A5%D...9%D0%B0-/a4505
                              and http://www.speed-press.com/%E2%80%9E.../?pageId=23805
                              Last edited by paRADOx; 30-05-13, 20:16.

Comment

1. Deviltry + 1 (1 car) 28-30 june, 1 double room/1 bed @ Augusta | confirmed
                                2. Astrul + 1 (1 car) 28-30 june, put up in another hotel (because of his doberman) | confirmed
                                3. ramm (1 car)
                                4. PanterA + 1 (1 car): 28-30 june, 1 double room/2 beds @ Augusta | confirmed | payed
                                5. Freighter +3 (1 car): 28-30 june, Triple room (+1) @ Augusta | confirmed

All the others, please send us a mail so we can turn you back a confirmation mail with the price you have to pay. The reservation for the hotel is included!
                                After payment, all you need to do is to come and enjoy.
                                Last edited by paRADOx; 06-06-13, 22:08.

Comment

Working...
                                X